She Has My Kid’s Toys and Clothes

Question: I just moved out of my moms house with my kids and she wont let me get their toys and clothes. She wants them to stay with her but the kids belong with me… what type of legal action can I take to get their belongings from her house? A.

Answer: I would go to Thrift Store and tell them what happened and get more clothes and toys. Legal action can be long and drawn out and costly. Any action, even going to the police could just make things worse and she might haul it all to the dump or something. I’d just do my best to move on. Blessings, Luise


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: