Getting Help For Her

Question: Dear Luise :my son in law has anger issues and is vey controlling with my daughter and four grandchildren . how can you determine if a person has battered woman syndrome? and how do you get help for her( my daughter ) when she’s under his control and probabbly afraid but wont admit it. J.

Answer: Dear J.: The toughest part of the issue is that you can’t help someone who won’t help herself. I would go to a counselor and explain what your fears are to ask if the is any way you might get through to your daughter. All you can do beyond that, that I know of, is to let her know you love her, you plainly see what she is against and you will help her in any way you can if she wants your help. Blessings, Luise


No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: