Can She Deny Him Custody?

Question: Dear Luise: My son and his girlfriend had a child and split up. He pays child support but recently she won’t allow my son to visit with the baby. He filed for joint custody. She wants to give custody to her mother, the child’s maternal grandmother, to keep my son from getting custody. Can she do this? C.

Answer: Dear C.: This is legal question of some depth and should be addressed immediately by an attorney. Blessings, Luise

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: